We are ready to complete the following engineering services for you:
- Route selection and feasibility studies
- Design and construction schedules and cost estimates
- Environmental permitting
- Topographical survey
- Detailed aerial and buried engineering
- Pole loading analysis
- Constructability review and value engineering
- State and local permitting
- Construction administration, management and inspection
- Network documentation and management
- Outside Plant Inspection services
- Complete Pre-survey of manhole facilities including duct selection
The key to any project’s success is the foundation on which it is built. With UCI, that foundation is decades of hands-on experience making initial design decisions. These initial decisions ensure that our clients projects are completed in time and within their ideal budget. Throughout our years of contracting experience, we have solved a wide variety of challenges and acquired the ability to accurately estimate the scope of any job. We are well-known for our ability to engineer the most cost-efficient and effective solutions.
Often the most difficult and time-consuming part of a project can be engineering and permitting. Identifying potential obstacles and making the right decisions early on creates a pathway to a positive outcome. Our staff at Underground Contractors Inc. has the right knowledge and skills to make those decisions correctly. Utilizing the latest versions of AutoCadd Map and other underground and aerial construction software. We are well versed and familiar with state construction codes and practices. Our trusted staff will handle everything from the initial contact with permitting agencies to detailed engineering, permitting and final documentation.
We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a bid on your next engineering project. Let Underground Contractors Inc. show you why we’ve gained the reputation as the outstanding choice for your engineering needs.